Tuesday, September 27, 2011

For the love of knitting!

Hi! I'm that girl that always knits next to you on the metro. I apologize for all of the times that I asked you to move because I dropped my ball of yarn... oh, and I'm sorry for that time that I was using huge size 17 needles and poked you as the train jerked. Mea culpa, mea culpa!




I started knitting when I was pregnant with my daughter but stopped shortly after she was born. When my maternity leave ended, I found myself once again in desperate need of a relaxing hobby but this time I needed one that was compatible with motherhood. So, I picked up a pair of needles again and haven't put them down since.

I knit whenever I can: on the metro, in between meetings, during conference calls, in waiting rooms... I never leave home without a pair of needles and yarn. In fact, I'm such a fiber arts dork that I'm teaching myself how to hand-spin as well. 


Check back on this blog for funny anecdotes, reviews, and the occasional food vent. In the meanwhile, enjoy "The last knit."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews